I never buy anything online without checking for a coupon code. Yes I may be called cheap but I think of it as thrifty. No, I'm just cheap! When I order groceries online from Safeway I will never place the order unless I get free delivery. Infact I never order anything online unless I get free shipping and it's pretty easy to find a coupon code for any place. When we went to Disney on Ice last month I looked for a coupon code and found $5.00 off each ticket making the ticket price drop from $10.00 to $5.00. 50% savings for me!
Same thing for Monster Jam (by the way all my frinds in Portland area, Monster Jam will be at the Rose Garden in Feb :) ) Tickets were $15.00 and I found a code for $7.00 off each one. And Tally was free so even better!
So when I saw that Disney Live! Rockn Road Show was going to be at the ShoWare center in Kent, WA on January 30th I was not about to spend the $18 for the cheap seats. I found the code "BLOG" and tried it out. Knocked the ticket price down to $11.00 each. So I'm taking Selena on a mother/daughter special date that day while Joe and Tally will drop us off and pick us up for dinner after.
So to my WA area friends, if your looking to go use the code BLOG it will work until January 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment