
If anyone is keeping track, Tally bubbles came down with her 6th ear infection over the weekend. She has not even been alive for 6 months yet. Following in her sisters footsteps or trying to beat Selena's record for most ear infections in one year I guess. I think Selena was at 14 in her first year. We caught this one early, or I should say "ones" since it was a double ear infection. Usually she gets to the point of over the edge before we take her in but I took yesterday off because I was sick and Joe and the girls were off due to the holiday. I noticed that she was not her usual bubble blowing self + she wanted me to feed her and cuddle her non stop. So at 2pm I decided to call and get her in. We went in at 4pm and at 5pm we were walking out of the pharmacy with yet another drug, a supposed "stronger" drug. Yeah right, each time we are told that and each time it comes back. So Natalia went off her last antibiotic Thursday Jan 14th and on Monday Jan 18th she had another ear infection. Poor little monster, 10 more days of yucky meds. Can't wait until she can get tubes and be drug free!
1 comment:
Poor Tally baby...I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment