In planning what I'm going to wear to work each day I have to take into consideration pumping. I have a lot of cute dresses and clothing that I would like to wear but I also need to make sure it is easy to pump 3x's a day. Yesterday was like every other day except that I had to wake Joe up at 5am before I left, he needed to drop the girls off at daycare by 6:30am to be at a meeting by 7am. So by 5:20am I was done feeding Natalia and Joe asked me if I would get Natalia dressed before I left. Sure! Happy to help out with the girls and get a few extra minutes with my baby bubbles. So by the time I looked at the clock I realised I was running late and grabbed something easy. Dress, tights and heels. Sure beats, slacks, camisole, dress shirt, suit coat, dress socks, heels. I got to work thinking, wow, this dress is really comfortable I wonder why I don't wear dresses more often. 8:30am rolled around and it was time to pump. I locked my door, closed the blinds, got the pump ready and... how the heck! They only way to pump was to take off my dress. So there I sat in my tights, heels and bra feeling totally exposed and looking like a showgirl or Britney Spears during her whole breakdown period.

Sorry for the visual...
Now I remember why I have not worn my dresses for so long, to make matters worse I had to do this three times total yesterday. At the noon pumping session I put on a sweater, you know, to look more presentable.
No comments:
Post a Comment