Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monster Maddness


The monster truck show was really fun, like each year. I did feel like they had less of the good trucks and more of the rookie trucks. There were only two trucks I really cared about, Maximum Destruction and Grave Digger. John Seasock was driving Batman he is a great driver and owns Sudden Impact and used to drive El Torro Loco. Anyway, enough of my dorkyness knowing monster truck history. Get on with the pictures!









Both girls had fun, Tally actually did great. They had ear plugs in but the vibration of the trucks really hits you to the core. Selena kept singing Bad to the Bone


and Tally watched wide eyed until she actually fell asleep during 1/2 time. The only truck that flipped(a crowd favorite) was Captain American, this truck happens to be from Yakima, WA. By the time the show was over at 10pm Selena was tired. Both girls fell asleep on the way home. Another year of Monster Jam. I love January!

A few thoughts of the day:

You think I would learn. At least once a week I spill just pumped breast milk on myself. Usually all over my pants and always 10 min before a meeting.

I decided to not drink soda this week starting Monday, just to see if I could resist. I lasted until Wednesday morning at 8:30am. Yay for me!

I told myself on Monday while I was sick I would not check my blackberry all day and worry about work. I made it until noon.

No comments: