
Honey, Alonzo, Apple and Selena
Selena has been doing a lot of reading to her dolls lately. Speaking of doll, we had to retire her doll named "Apple"(in blue) for a new Apple. We have washed that poor doll so many times and it never stays clean. So Joe got her the same doll just with a different outfit and smelling much better. When he handed the replacement Apple to Selena he told her that she got new clothes and had a bath. She never knew.
Anyway, we have been catching her reading to her dolls all over the house. She pretty much looks at the pictures and tells a story or some of the books she knows very well like Brown Bear and The Hungry Caterpillar, she will actually read. Adding some words that I have never heard in the English language.
Here is one in the kitchen reading Thomas the Train.

And here Joe caught her reading a bike magazine, he was so proud!
1 comment:
Super Cute!!! I love the Selena stories.
Way to go Joe on the apple doll, you are so tricky!
I hope we can see the Alonzo family soon...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment