Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekend(s) update

It has been busy at work and home so I'm just getting around to update on the last few weekends.

The weekend of the 13-14 we went up to Whistler for the final biking of the summer. We stayed in a condo with a friend of Joe's and spent two days biking. One of us had to watch Selena so we also did a little shopping, eating and walking while the other one was up on the mountain. Bye, bye Whistler, until Summer 2009.



Eating wings at the brew house in the bar

Dipping the wings

After Cow's icecream

Last weekend was my 29th birthday so we headed down to Salem to hang out with my mom, sister and Emmalee. I wanted to go the the Enchanted Forest and it had been about 15 years since I had last gone. Seriously I don't know who had more fun, the little girls or the adults.



After going through the fairy tail forest walk, Selena and Emma hopped a ride on the train, Ariel and Joe did the haunted house and mom and I just talked. I was able to get Joe on the bob sled roller coaster(he hates rides)and he screamed like a girl the whole time. Then Ariel, Joe and I did the log ride, kind of a miniature Splash Mountain, and Joe got soaked.
After that is was a party with dinner, cake and gifts at moms. I wish weekends could last longer.

No comments: