Friday, September 5, 2008

Medford Trip

Because Joe's friend Charlie said my post on the presidential election was a snooze fest here is a much more exciting post. Well, at least it has pictures.

3 generations of Alonzo women

Dirty Dave, grandpa Joe and great-grandpa Mel

Grandma and Grandpa Alonzo with the monster

Grandma Deb, great-grandma Barb

We had a great four day weekend in Medford over Labor day. We went hiking, fishing, biking, scouting deer and visited family and friends.

Joe and I ready to bike

Erica (Charlie's sister-in-law) and me

Again Joe and I

Silly uncle Kelly

Joe looking cool on Kelly's bike





Besides seeing all of Joe's side of the family we went to a BBQ at the Douglas house and visited with many friend that we only see at Christmas and Labor day. I got to hold the newest Douglas, baby Easton, and Selena played with the oldest Douglas, Tanner.



Tanner let her drive! Get out of the way!!!

Tanner taking Selena for a spin

No comments: