These are from Emma's 3rd b-day party, I know, Selena in a fairy dress, shocking! She wanted to wear jeans under the skirt...

The new playhouse in grandma's backyard and Selena doing her cheesy smile. I call it the "Chandler," if you watched Friends you would understand.


Out for a day of 4-wheeling, enjoying a snack. This is her "Peace Out Dude" pose.

Even being a tomboy, she still likes to snuggle with her baby dolls.

Last weekend's beauty bark project:




And the random "I don't know" photo, but Selena is being a ham like always.

I'm 9 weeks away from the day I think, it's going fast! I finally decided to get a physio ball for work to sit on. I love my ball at home because it makes my back feel better and not to mention it hurts to sit to long in chairs. So I bought one for work, pumped it up this morning and have ditched my office chair. I thought rolling it in the lobby, up two elevators and down the hall to the office would look kind of silly so I did all the pump up work in my office. Now I'm thinking why didn't I do this for my first pregnancy!
1 comment:
Love the pictures!
what a great idea for the ball, i never thought of it!
hope it helps you feel better in the last 9 weeks. Where did the time go?!? Henri is already 4 weeks old today!
Post a Comment