Friday, April 24, 2009

Heading South

Heading down to Salem for my neices 3rd b-day. Seriously, this kid talks like a 6 year old. I had to get her a grown-up book so she would be interested. Super excited to see this...


My mom had a playhouse built in her backyard so I know we will be soaking up the OR sun while watching the girls play. I'm sure we can find some man projects for Joey since he will be outnumbered. My mom, sister, neice, me, Selena, baby girl alonzo, Sophie the dog and Miss Nang the cat. That is a house full of women!

Congrats for my good friend Erin, she, her husband Graham and boy Oliver welcomed a new addition today. I'm sure she will get something posted on her site soon so I won't give out the details except that he is very handsom.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Hi Jessica!!!

Poor Joe..he is getting outnumbered here...Malachi is holding up his end of the bargain so far :) Can't wait to see you guys hopefully for Memorial weekend! You look so cute pregnant!!!

~Hope

Erin said...

Too bad we didn't get to see you while you were down!!