Friday, April 17, 2009

24 week belly




Things I have heard at work this week:

"You are starting to get raccoon eyes." Ummm... Thank you? I'm super tired thanks for pointing that out.
"When are you due?" "Wait, are you pregnant?" No, just have a tumor growing in my belly.
"NO! You can't have chocolate!" That is nice to know Dr., where did you go to medical school?
"Coffee? I thought pregnant women could not drink coffee." You try getting 6 hours of sleep a night and being refreshed. If I could hook up an IV I would!
"Have you come up with any names? Oh I think Sophia would sound great with Selena." That's my sisters dogs name but thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you keep that one on your baby name list.
(Lady touches my belly) "Oh I forgot to ask can I touch it, of course you don't mind." No I don't mind but I came into the break room to get water a little notice before you lunge at me would be nice.

1 comment:

Erin said...

wow...makes me kinda glad i'm NOT working!!

i can't believe your little belly button is already flat! so cute, it is such an odd feeling...