
First I have to post these pictures I found on the camera from Christmas. I thought they were pretty fun. The boys, Sage, Forrest, Kelly and Joey. And of course me and miss Selena on a walk in lovely Ruch, OR.

Anyway, Easter weekend was fun, for one we finished (almost) the baby's room. Still need to get the closet door on but other than that we are set. Joe said good thing becasue his bumper should be here this week.




Joe painted the tree by the way. I can't take credit for something that nice.
We went to an Easter egg hunt at the Puyallup community center on Saturday morning and to see the Easter bunny. We neglected poor Selena all week so this was her day for fun.




We went and saw the movie Monsters Vs. Alins at the Auburn theatre and then back to Puyallup for dinner at a brewery. The brewery part was more for Joe but Selena enjoyed the root beer.
Sunday Selena and I slept in until 8am and when we woke up Joe had set up an easter egg hunt indoors, down the stairs, out into the garage and into the rainy backyard. Got to love the NW weather.


Selena got some pampering on Sunday also. We took a rainy, windy, hail soaked walk and then had to get home because McQueen was sick and she needed to read him a story. After storry time she wanted to be included in the face mask that I was putting on so I guess her first spa type experience.



Our washer arrived and we did about 7 loads of laundry and are still not caught up but I don't think we ever are.
Hope you all had a great Easter with family and friends!
Oh, and since I had forgotten how small babies are, here is me with 6lb Kendall Smith. Holy crap! Are they really that little!
1 comment:
geez...you guys really got the baby's room dialed in! i guess that should motivate me to get going! :) it looks great! love the super cute random pics...selena is such a little doll face!
Post a Comment