Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Ends

After a nice relaxing slow paced life for a week it’s back to the city, I think Joe and I decided that we want to quite our jobs and move to the middle of nowhere MT where life is very slow and people say hi to one another. It was quite refreshing to have to carry cash everywhere because there were no Visa machines or ATM’s which we found out early on. Cell phones don’t work and highways are only two lanes and it was also nice that no one flips you off for changing lanes. There was so much we enjoyed about being in the country and we had perfect weather. I’ll start posting pictures and stories of all the fun we had but I have over 1000 emails to go through and my desk is piled with papers so as always, work gets in the way of fun. No, it’s good to be back home but now I’m ready for a vacation…

Things I enjoyed:
Not wearing make-up for a week
Not doing my hair for a week
Not wearing heels for a week (my feet hurt today)
Wearing comfy clothes
SUN

Things Joe enjoyed:
Carrying a gun on his hip (and that was the norm, not some gangster getting ready for a carjacking)
Camping
Building fires
Shooting the gun
SUN

Things Selena enjoyed:
Smores
Eating a lot of unhealthy “camping” food
Watching Dora so mommy and daddy could enjoy the long drives
Being the center of attention with all the family around
SUN

1 comment:

Erin said...

well I am glad that you are back to your computer!!! i always miss my alonzo family updates!