Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation Countdown



I woke up this morning and had to drag myself out of bed, sweet vacation is just around the corner but the thought of one more day of work made me tired enough to hit snooze. It's only one day I had to say to myself but the thought of one long 10 hour day until I'm a free woman still seemed far off. The morning is dragging on; I finished up everything yesterday to give myself a day to tie up loose ends. So I am very much looking forward to this vacation since the last time I had this many days off in a row was last July.

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning and head to Clinton, MT for a few days before meeting up with the family in Bozeman. So far the weather reports show sun but each day this week they change so we don't know what to expect therefore I packed more clothes then what Joe was happy with.

So I will be MIA for over a week since we will be in the middle of nowhere Montana but will look forward to sharing lots of pic when we get back.

We are also looking forward to having the MacDonalds up over the 4th of July weekend and meeting baby Payton. Joe's sister and brother-in-law will also be up that weekend on their was to Honeymoon in Canada.

Happy fathers Dad, Joe daddy and Joey!

2 comments:

Erin said...

yay for vacations!!

have a great trip and can't wait to see all the photos of Joe in his Brideboys dress...

Tiffany MacDonald said...

We are all very excited to see you guys and introduce you to Payton! I also want to see pictures from your vacation....I got updates from Charlie everyday!