
Well Joe and I made it being married for 4 years today. Wow, where does the time go??!! The first two years I was traveling a lot for work so they seemed to blow by and the second two years we've had Selena so again she keeps us very busy.
Happy anniversary Joey, it's been a fun ride. We didn't always take the A Line and I know I can be an Angry Pirate when I get hungry and you can be a Crabapple when you don't get outside but you don't have a Heart of Darkness so I have enjoyed the Joyride of life. (gotta speak bike trail talk for Joe to really get it)

2 comments:
CONGRATS you two! Hope you have a great anniversary and can get out to celebrate!
WOW...how time flies! Congrats and happy anniversary! It just seems like yesterday that we were at your wedding. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment