

I hope everyone else is enjoying this lovely summer rain that will not go away. I feel like is February not June. I was updating Selena's calendar in her room with June dates and it has a little magnet that shows the season and I actually thought about leaving "spring" up for another month. We spend last weekend getting together with friends, I was sick but tried not to let that rain on our parade, even though it actually rained. We saw Matt who I a great friend of Joe's and hung out with Kelly who we went on the Rubicon with last summer and his cousin Moreene.
This weekend we are going to attempt to finish some house projects since it looks like it will be rainy anyway and get ready for our trip to Montana. I looked up the weather in MT since we will be camping and guess what?? RAIN!
We will be taking off on June 14th and spending a few nights in Clinton, MT before heading to Bozeman to meet up with Joe's folks, brother and sister. Joe's sister Diane is getting married on June 21st to cowboy Mike. I guess he's a cowboy it's a stereo type since he lives in Montana and cowboy Mike is a lot more fun to say than just Mike or "Mite" as Selena says. Auntie Di and Mike have only seen Selena once at 5 months so I'm sure she has changed a bit. Joe and his brother "Dirty" Dave are bride’s boys in the wedding and it's going to be great to get all the family together to celebrate. I'm sure we will have some silly stories to share and we are stocking up on movies for the monster since it will be quite the drive.
Joe and Dirty in their bride's boy dresses

Other than that we have been teaching Selena to say her last name, she can't quite say her first name either so it comes out "Enna Azoso" but it's pretty cute anyway. She is enjoying talking on the "hello!" to grandparents and continues to love baby dolls and "choo choo buss" AKA any bus, truck, train or semi that she sees. We have regressed with the binky breaking as I am a big softy and just give it to her when she wines for it. I know, not a good habit for me to get into so really Joe needs to break me of the binky habit first.
As for Joe, he has been busy at work and is going stir crazy not being able to bike. He did go 4-wheeling last weekend with Matt and Kelly but not biking is driving him mad. He is getting a massage tomorrow morning so don't feel to bad for him. You can on the other hand feel bad for me because I have been sick for over a week with a cold/cough. I have slept in the guest room the last few nights but didn't really "sleep." So hopefully I can get over this soon. I haven't been traveling for work to much due to the high cost in travel so it's been great but a trip to AZ to get out of the rain is looking pretty nice right now.
That is about it on the Alonzo front, hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
WOW...joe and dirty sure look great in dresses!!! Maybe that should be there new look!
Have a great time on your trip to cowboy county...I will try and send some sunshine your way! Travel safe!!!
Post a Comment