Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011

A few October pictures before I start trying to update on life with the Alonzo's...





I bet you thought you would never hear from me again. Dang it I'm back!
I guess the last real post was before Halloween so I'll do my best to run through the last few months.

HALLOWEEN

Selena and Natalia's daycare had a party where I had a pirate and turtle by my side. Oh and Joe was there but he thought he was to "mature" to dress up.




Actual Halloween night:
I had a pirate and a pumpkin this year.



Natalia is just wearing all of Natalia's old costumes and though Joe is not a fan of Natalia getting anything new and always in hand-me-downs I think it is just fine since she is only 18 months. Once she starts asking to dress up in a costume then I'll get her one but for now she can wear what ever I have stored under the house. (Under the house is like our attic, I know it sound strange)

We went over the our friends the Smiths house and I made dessert. Yummy!


We did the whole trick-or-treat thing and and ate way to much candy! Natalia had fun, as much fun as a 15 month old can have. Her candy bag was so heavy that she would just drag it from house to house but never wanted anyone to carry it for her.




THANKSGIVING:
We had Thanksgiving on Friday so on Thursday while everyone was eating we went to the mountains to snowshoe, make snow angels and play.






Oh and I got a new car sometime in November. I paid off the Magnum and went for an all wheel drive. My new Subaru Outback


Wow, I guess I failed to take picture of the actual Thanksgiving! Sounds about right. My mom, sister and niece came up for the weekend and we ate and ate and ate. After that we took all the girls and Joe to see Tangled.

A few more pictures of my girls. I love 'em!




Natalia is a BIG eater, I mean BIG!!! She LOVES food and eats twice as much as Selena. Here is proof, just look at that big belly!






She is also into making you laugh...



Heck so is Selena!



I am always laughing at these two and their goofy smiles!





Natalia learned to drive(that is how long it's been since an update!)



DECEMBER:
Thanksgiving weekend we did our annual Christmas tree killing trip with the Smiths.

Selena took that picture! I know, I was impressed!



After eating, drinking and freezing we went looking for a tree and took the picture that we used for the Christmas card.


After that we went home to decorate the tree, don't you love my long underwear?



Selena and Natalia each got a little tree for their room to decorate.






The next weekend was Selena and Natalia's daycare Christmas party. Natalia was a lamb and lazy bones got carried by one of her teachers and Selena was an angel. Both girls wore beautiful dresses that my mom made.







Then the next 1/2 of the month was a blurr. Starting with my Lyme diease kicked back in and I went into see the specialist in Seattle. My health started getting worse and I took a day off work to get 30 vilas of blood taken. I am not joking 30! She brought out the tray and I thought 10 at most were mine. By the 15th she switched arms to do the next 15. I also had to fast for 12 hours so I was feeling pretty sick after that, not just from that but from Lyme in general. That same day I went for my annual OBGYN visit to be told that I have a hernia and need to be seen. I guess it's comon in women who have c-sections. So that day was not the best.
I started on two medications so I have to take 14 pills a day and they pretty much detox your body and kill all the good and bad. I have been up and down on how I feel. Some days I'm fine and some I get sick or very tired. One of the medications can cause a Herxhimer Reaction once the toxins get into your blood and this causes other things, rash, anxiety, nausea...
Well on Jan 16th I had the worst anxiety attack. I was driving home from work when all of a sudden I thought "I am going to get fired from work tomorrow!" I started going back in my head about the day and thought for sure I am going to get fired. I told Joe and he asked me why I though that and I had no idea why I felt that way I just did! I tried to tell myself it was the medication but I could not get it out of my mind.
I woke up on the 17th just knowing this would be my last day. Well, it was not. And I won employee of the year at our annual party.

I tried to do my best to give a speech but I don't remember what I said I was in shock with feeling the lowest low about to loose a job to the highest honor at work. I was in a fog the rest of the weekend trying to process all that had just happened.

Alright! So that gets you through December 22, 2010. Next post will be the trip to OR for the holidays!

1 comment:

Erin said...

WOW! a lot going on in your lives!! Sorry to hear that you have been ill. no bueno. we really need to get the babies together soon! I bet they would have so much fun now.
:)