I'm so annoyitated! That is my new favoriate word. I love it so much I have been using it all day. Selena made it up at the dinner table last night. We sat down and she said prayer. "...and make dad not so annoyitated tonight." Both Joe and I looked at each other and smiled. Joe was telling me about how annoyed he was with bad drivers and irritated about our garage door on the fritz so Selena put them together. Love it, explains it all.
So back to why I'm annoyitated. I went to the doctor today for my c-section hernia. They call me yesterday to remind me that my appointment is at 2:45 but I have to be there at 2:30 to check in fill out paper and blah, blah, blah. I get there on the dot, I hate people who are late. Fill out my paper work in all of 5 minuets. And laugh at myself when asked to put down an emergency contact person who does not live with you I put Joe and have to cross it out. It asks for that persons phone number and address and I draw a blank. I have no idea my mom or dads address without looking in my address book which is at home. I do however know Joe's parents address so I laugh as I write them down and write down mother/father-in-law in the "relationship" area. Gosh I really need to learn my parents addresses! Then I wait. And wait. And wait. I read the most boring Newsweek from September 2010 and wait some more. Okay I was on time, early even. Where are you?
Finally I get called and go in and wait some more after the nurse asks me some questions.
Dr M walks in and I think CRAP! He is Asian. Okay I have to explain myself before you think I'm racist. My doctor, Dr. G, who told me I was crazy all those months because there is no such thing as Lyme disease in the NW was Asian. And ever since those bad months of him telling me I was crazy and depressed and have asthma, I have not trusted an Asian doctor. Yet my dentist is Asian and he is GREAT. Anyway, I got past it pretty quick when he told me to drop my pants as he put on a glove. He poked my lower abdomen until he said "Oh there, I felt it just pop in." I am so not good with medical stuff and just wanted to throw up. Gross!
He went over the procedure and my stomach started to turn. I really don't want to know. I had a c-section and even after I had been through one and then read about it again before Natalia was born it made me sick. I'm good Dr M, don't need the details just sign me up.
He told me I could get in next week and I was thinking ummmm, no. I have a job, can't just take off three days next week. Plus I'll be in AZ for work so it will have to wait until the end of Feb.
So I scheduled it still thinking I can cancel if I decided I to, like chickened out or something. My surgery will be on a Friday and I asked the lady if I would be fine to go to work on Monday and she gave me the "seriously lady!" look. The crazy thing is I was dead serious. If I have to use vacation time it better be for a vacation someplace warm not to get cut open for the third time!
No comments:
Post a Comment