Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

Oh my it's been way to long and I feel really bad. I will get back to blogging very soon and give the updates and new pictures of the crazy and sweet gals. But first I have something to share.

It's the little things in life that mean so much, even at work, it's the little things. Imagine my surprise when I received a Thank You card from a co-worker. This co-worker and I have worked together for 5.5 years and we really never see eye-to-eye on anything. Him and I have had many arguments, many, many arguments and Joe has heard many, many stories. Well the VP is no longer in the picture, there are three of us working together to take over her old work load and things have gone pretty well. We had it out a few weeks ago but it's nothing personal, just business and a miscommunication.
I checked my mail box and found this:



In that envelope was a Thank You card:(A winning lottery ticket would have been nice also though)


I had to read it three times...

Because I didn't quite believe it was from Kevin.
It's the little things that mean a lot...

No comments: