We had a great weekend at home, organizing, packing, cleaning vehicles, pulling weeds, shopping and we even mixed in a few dinners out. But mostly we enjoyed the warmer weather outside with the girls.




We pulled out a few of the lawn toys and Natalia discovered the fun of sliding.


And swinging.
We even went on a walk and stopped at some garage sales and Selena scored a cool car set. She let Natalia play with a few "special" cars.


Joe laughs because he says I get sucked into gimmicks but check these babies out!





I know, way cute. They don't make them in low rise yet. :)
I'll be done breastfeeding in just a few day and actually really enjoyed it this time around. I will have made it to 11 months and since Joe and I will be camping without the girls next week and I don't want to be pumping in the woods I figured this would be a good time to stop. I think she is done, she is really not that interested in bottles she would rather just eat food. And when she does drink out of a bottle she likes to do it herself. Miss independent.



Sorry for all the posts today I'm just not sure if I'm going to get around to posting anymore this week.
3 comments:
I LIKE IT :))
Great pic,s.
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
send flowers to china
Just blog hopping and came upon yours - cute kids! I just opened for business but you're welcome to swing by for a laugh;)
Post a Comment