Natalia's first tooth started to show it's self last Wednesday! She has been dooing some biting while eating the last few weeks so I had a feeling things were starting to happen in those cute baby gums. I'm happy that she will finally be getting teeth but I love the gummy baby grins the best. Brestfeeding will be over in just a few weeks so I won't have to worry about getting bit to much.
She has been up and down in the fussy department. We have been feeding her Motrin and Orajel pretty reguraly to keep the pain down. To top it off she has a cold which will for sure torn into an ear infection this week. Luckaly Joe will be taking her in for a follow up hearing test and tube appointment on Thursday. But we are kind of expecting a call from daycare before then so as long as she can make it today I wouldn't mind taking Tuesday or Wednesday off.
No comments:
Post a Comment