Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh no, not another two...

Natalia has another double ear infection. So number 17?? I have lost count. It had been two weeks which is about right considering she gets them every two weeks. So another 10 days of meds, we need stock in Cedifer(sp??). And a teeny, tiny bottle of $60 ear drops. Joe and I think we are done with kids.
She also went in for a follow-up with tubes yesterday and a follow-up hearing test. She has moderate hearing loss in her right ear and severe in the left. No wonder when I say mama she says dada. I was starting to get a complex. So on the docket for this summer Joe, Selena and I are going to take sign language. I'll teach her mama first!
This weekend we have a BBQ at the daycare tonight, love not cooking on a Friday. And got the company Mariners tickets for Sunday so fun fathers day. Joe wanted some tire deflaters for the sammy so we will make a trip to 4-Wheel Parts in Tacoma on Saturday and then Selena, Natalia and I have a special secret present for him to open on Sunday. So secret Selena doesn't even know because she tends to spill the beans on any surprise. Natalia saw it, I told her what it is but since she can't hear anyway I know the secret is safe with her.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

3 comments:

Erin said...

poor baby girl! Is the hearling loss permanent or just while she has the ear infection? I can't believe she still gets them with the tubes in. Have you tried taking her to a chiropractor? I have heard they can adjust the inner ear! have a great weekend!
xoxo

Jamee said...

I was just going to ask the same thing that Erin did. I would take her to a chiropractor. We took Averee in and all though she was perfectly aligned, the doc said that many kids come in for that and like 90% are out of alignment and it really can help!! It's worth trying. Good luck!! Averee hasn't had on in like a month! crossing our fingers this is a good sing, but she hasn't been sick at all so who knows?

trassy dicosta said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
send flowers to china