But to tide you over for vacation pictures here are some fun shots of Selena on Grandpa's Harley, my little motorcycle model.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Back to the grind
Oh vacations go way to fast, can't believe we are back after 11 days off! I will post some pictures and stories of our adventures soon but I'm about to catch a flight. It's hard coming home from vacation and spending one night in my bed only to fly out for work and spend four nights in a hotel bed! At lease we are taking the company plane so I won't have to deal with the hassle of airport security. I just have to drive my car up the the hanger and hop aboard. I can have all the diet cokes and peanuts I want. We are having our company meeting in Sunriver for the week so it's a pretty short flight.
But to tide you over for vacation pictures here are some fun shots of Selena on Grandpa's Harley, my little motorcycle model.

But to tide you over for vacation pictures here are some fun shots of Selena on Grandpa's Harley, my little motorcycle model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment