Monday, May 17, 2010

We had such a nice weekend, I just wish it was longer. Grandma Punkin Pie and Grandpa Pookee came up and brought Great Grandma and Greatgrandpa Morgan. We had a packed house and it was fun. Saturday was beautiful so we went to Alki Beach in Seattle where pretty much everyone in Seattle had the same idea. Natalia got to experience sand on her toes and was less than impressed but she didn't mind eating it. But what is new...Here she is eating lettuce, she stole it off my plate!


We went to Pike Place Market and ate at Ivers on the waterfront for dinner. Selena and Tally enjoyed all the extra attention and love. There was always someone to hold Tally and play ball with Selena. I'm sure they are going through some withdrawals tonight.

I'm in AZ for work all week at this property.



This is The Highlands at Spectrum in Gilbert and no I'm not hanging out by the pool all day. I wish I were! It was 94 degrees here today!

Joe took Natalia in for her 9 month check-up and she has another ear infection. Dr Fassulo said that if she begins getting sick again after this one, she wants to see Natalia back for some blood work and a culture of the infection that won't go away. She wants to screen Natalia for a immune system deficiency called IGA I think that kids sometimes have. So you can imagine how happy Joe is that I am away this week. Plus he has to work late on Wednesday so we had to hire a babysitter to watch the girls until 11pm. It was not a good week for me to be gone.

No comments: