It's been hit and miss the last two weeks on my blogging front. Work has been busy, life has been busy but what's new.
I've been sick, Natalia is sick, well, she is always sick so that's not a shock.
I will post real soon about the happenings from the last few weekends of fun. Hopefully I can get something posted by Friday at least.
Selena has been great, enjoying soccer each week, loving to play by herself in her room and reading to Natalia. I kind of redecorated her room, got rid of stuff, added stuff you know how moms are, always redecorating.
Natalia is hungry all the time. She is not a fan of her baby food she would rather have what we are having which doesn't always agree with her tummy and then I make Joe change those diapers.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment