Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally a post

I'm finally getting around to posting. It has been a whirlwind few weeks and I better just post before the next whirlwind weeks go by.
Lets just start the end of April. My darling niece turned four! Her party was in Salem at a cute little Children's Museum where the kids played and ate pizza and cake.















After all the fun they were worn out but had to take a quick nap before party number two with more friends and family. I made snake cupcakes and a tiger cupcake as requested by the birthday girl.




The next day we went to the park to run off all that sugar!


er; cursor:hand;width: 400px; height: 300px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZbiDxZF3ILMB9quZmwaJg_D0CIKtB7vc7yvanQIDS8oPl2tt52vy7-MvpvPwmUZX5DcvvHLfqQ7gKDerSVcXv4WYxUuDLEtQaNTuVI7Hk0fVw8jiFGIXOeu9ab462b9-0QTk1BwmSXW05/s400/family+424.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5470082671657101170" />

Two weekends ago my dad, sister and niece came up to visit. We went to Point Defiance park and checked out the gardens.




Last weekend was mothers day weekend. Happy Mothers Day!
Joe let me sleep in, he was up with both girls when I got up at 8am. He gave me Tally to feed her and then brought me coffee. I opened my gifts. Cute "Lucky Mom" shirt, it's red and looks all rock and roll ish. And the new Scorpions CD I have been wanting! Selena painted a pot at school and gave me a cute plant in it. Natalia gave me a framed picture of herself. Very cute. Joe made me my favorite, chocolate chip waffles then we went grocery shopping. You know, something I hate doing but we had to.
We went to church, we picked up lunch at a cute sandwich shop called Antique Sandwich Shop in Tacoma and we went to Point Defiance park to eat and walked the trails for about two hours. Selena walked/ran the whole time, she is such a hiker!















Went home, cleaned the house, Joe made turkey burgers and we kind of relaxed. Girls took a bath and it was time to go to bed. I had a hard time falling asleep. Think I finally fell asleep after 10:30pm and woke up at 2am and then again at 4am. Not sure what the problem was, I guess just the end of the weekend.
Anyway, back to work.

Have Alonzo's and Morgan's coming this weekend so it's going to be BUSY and packed at the house.
Next week I'm in AZ from Monday-Thursday for work so Joe will be a single dad for the week. I think he is pretty used to it by now.

Selena had been really into dressing up.



Natalia has been working on waving and claping.




She is also a sickie yet again, ear infection, fussy, fever, the usual...

No comments: