Thursday, April 8, 2010

HELP!

Natalia has another ear infection (#11). I need some prayers for Joe, I think he is about ready to blow his top. We just got the $1800 bill for the tubes in the mail, she got the tubes two months ago and this is her second. I really think Joe is going to loose it, just listening him on the phone, he has had it. He misses at least one day of work each week to deal with a sick kid, his work is stressful enough and I will be gone all next week for work. Please send good thoughts his way!

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I'm so sorry!!! Averee just went in last week with another double ear infection (think we are at 11 or 12 now since end of October) she has been fussing and telling us her ears hurt all day today... I don't think the medicine worked so we are taking her back in tomorrow. Last week we talked about tubes but they can't get her in until May! Good luck to you guys.