Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! The boss is letting everyone leave at noon today so I'm just finishing up some last minute items before the 4 day weekend. I'm going to hit the gym before picking up the girls. Tonight we are having dinner at the Smiths and I made a chocolate moose dessert.

Selena helped me with the snowflake template last night.


At work we switch offices like every year, this is my 5th office in 6 years. I went from the Bellevue view to the Seattle view to the Mt Rainer view back to the Seattle view and now back to the Mt Rainer view. Hopefully we won't move for a while because this is my favorite office yet. Plus I have blinds and a lock on my door so I can pump in my office. LOVE IT.


Old office


New office




Hope you all get everything you want and more this season. I'm asking Santa to bring me some sleep.

No comments: