

It was great to have a four day weekend, I wish I could have one at least once a month.
My dad came up for the holiday and we pushed tradition aside and did a seafood feast. We had all the yummy side dishes like Thanksgiving but no turkey. We had abalone, oysters and king crab. Seriously I think we will start a new tradition, it was the best. And easy clean-up.





We braved the Black Friday sales and were out of the house by 5:30am.
Tally was super excited, can't you tell?

We were done by 10am and ate a late breakfast before heading out for a walk and seafood lunch. Joe and I got a very rare date night while grandpa watched the kiddos. So I took Joe to see New Moon, he was not very excited since the theater was filled with moms with their daughters and 13 year old boys. There were just a couple dads and boyfriends that got suckered in but Joe was a good sport. He won't need to see anouther one until the next one comes out in June 2010.
Saturday was pretty low key, my dad left and Joe went to work on the engine swap so the girls and I cleaned house. Sunday we did out annual Christmas tree killing with the Smiths. We had no idea if we were going to get into any snow but we did. So the boys built a nice fire and we sat around and cooked soup and drank coco while the girls played in the snow.





Natalia even got her first taste of chicken noodle soup and could not get enough. And then passed out.




Then it was off to find the perfect tree and home to decorate it.





Then Natalia got hungry and and was done with all the picture taking.

Selena got to put a small tree in her room this year also and had so much fun putting little ornaments on it.

Each night she takes all the ornaments off and puts them back up and then wants Joe and I to check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment