
So, so, so sorry. I have been receiving emails and messages of hate due to the fact I have been recently absent from the blogging world. Joe informed me it has been about two weeks. Yikes! So I will be posting shortly, I just need to download some pictures and I post something about last weekend.
I did finally get out the Christmas cards today after working on them the last few nights and all the budgets for 2010, 25 of them to be exact, have been approved after an 11 hour day of very minimal breaks yesterday. Today is my work Christmas party so we will be leaving at noon today to do a lunch cruise around Lake Washington. Gotta say I like 1/2 days.
Joe and I are hoping to get our H1N1 shots this weekend, finally there are enough to go around but I'm sure everyone else has the same thought so there may be another shortage.
Joe will be working on the engine again on Saturday and Selena has yet another birthday party that Tally will be tagging along on. Sunday Selena is going to church with a friend so Joe and I are wondering what the heck to do with just one child. We may run out to get coffee in peace. With only two weeks until Christmas will will be finishing up the shopping and getting ready to go to my moms next weekend to celebrate. I love this time of the year I just wish it didn't go so fast!





Natalia started eating rice cereal last weekend and looks forward to her nightly treat. She can't get enough and laughs each time the spoon comes towards her mouth. Selena started feeding her last night to give Joe and I a break, now I know why we waited until Selena was 3 to have another. Now I just need to teach her to change a diaper. Last night Selena was sitting on the counter feeding Natalia and somehow her bottom slid off sending her to the ground. I sort of caught her but she banged her elbow and started crying. Well then Natalia joined in, I guess feeling her pain and all Joe and I could do was laugh that both girls were crying and we didn't know if Natalia was crying because Selena was or that Selena stopped feeding her.



Tally slept through the night, 9pm-5am, just with Joe and I could say the same thing. Selena came in about 3am with a nightmare, Joe dealt with it and sent her back to bed. Natalia would have slept longer I'm sure but I woke her up to feed her at 5am before I left the house at 5:45am.
No comments:
Post a Comment