Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life at our house

So now with the baby out I can finally try and feel like myself and get back in shape. I waited almost two weeks after the c-section and then got stir crazy and had to at least start walking and lifting weights. Don't tell my doctor but I'm back to my regular workouts each day. I'm still wearing maternity pants but also wearing a few regular jeans. I just LOVE the stretchy pants and may never put away the maternity pants for good. I have 12 lbs to go before I back down the the weight I was before Natalia. Each breast weighs 6 lbs right?? If so, looks like I'm back down to size. Except the fact that most of my clothes don't fit yet.

We are going to Whistler for my birthday weekend in three weeks and Joe had the nerve to say "Don't forget to bring your swim suit." Ummm, sure... I don't think I'm ready for that this year. Ask me again in the Spring. I am looking forward to getting back on the bike and attacking the mountain. We have some friends going also so I'm be able to ride with them while Joe watched the kiddos. Joe also got a helmet cam and it is so clear so hopefully I can get some video of me rippin the mountain like the old days. Or maybe I'll just look like I'm old but Crank It Up(trail name) here I come...

Natalia is up to 8lbs 2 oz and 21" long, she is 50% for height and 15% for weight. Selena is 30.2lbs and in the 25% for height, she must get that from her dad.

We are looking forward to getting out of the city for the whole week, I really need something to do. There is only so many children's activities I can take in a week and the thing I look forward to the most is Regis and Kelly at 9am.

Natalia has been a great sleeper waking at 2am and 5am to eat. She is wonderful all day and gets kind of fussy at 6pm and that lasts until 9pm. She does NOT like tomatoes so I had to cut those out of my diet after three days of major clothing changes for her, Joe and me.

Selena decided that she no longer likes mac and cheese unless it's from Red Robin and eats all her fruits and vegetables before anything else on her plate. I guess I can't complain.

Joe is working on the Sammy to get it ready to tow down to Medford this weekend and is enjoying being the bread winner or as he says "the one who wears the pants." I on the otherhand spend my days barefoot and make sure dinner is on the table. NOT!

1 comment:

Erin said...

you crazy girl!

i still get sore and crampy if I do too much activity, hasn't stopped me even though my midwife told me too...

Natalia is growing like a weed!! though she is still 1/2 of Henri's weight!!!
;)