Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Catch-up and Tally pictures overload

I can't believe Natalia is already a month old and I can't believe it's already September. I had a dream last night that I was back at work and I know that dream will be a reality sooner than I think.

I am really having a great time with both girls and even though Selena is ready to go back to school NOW, she is enjoying the time with just mommy and sister during the week.

Libby and her sweet Evie came up for a visit last week and it was great seeing both of them!


Last weekend we went down to my mom's and Natalia's first trip to Oregon.


Here are a bunch of Tally pitures a few of the first born because she is pretty cute also.










We will be heading down to see my dad on Friday night and then on to Medford on Saturday to stall all next week and visit a lot of Joe's family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I know Katrina can't wait to snuggle Tally so don't worry we are coming to see you for sure. I want to get my boy fix!(Tanner age 5 and Easton age 1)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Tally really is filling out nicely!

We were supposed to being going to SO this weekend too, but with G's new job and the house we can't make it...
:(

Feel free to stop by on your way back home!! we'd love to see you all and you can get Another boy fix...
:)

Unknown said...

you are too sweet and too funny. can't wait :)