Monday, March 16, 2009

Well in 10 days we will know if the baby monster is a boy or girl. I am getting pretty excited to find out. Selena is convinced that the baby is a boy and refers to it as a him. Calling "him" Jesus or Michael depending on the day. I'm thinking no on both of these names but it's nice of her to try. I even have to catch myself from saying "him" because Selena says it all the time that "it" sounds strange now. We are excited either way!
Names is another thing, like last time Joe and I did not really talk names until two months before the birth so I'll try to bring up names to him and he will shoot them down. The name will remain a mystery until the birth again, a mystery to even us. We had three chosen and waited to see Selena until we actually picked the name.

Saturday we went hiking up to Rattlesnake Ledge out on hwy 90, it's pretty much streight up and then streight down. Selena hiked some up and most of the way down, she is just to heavy to carry in the pack now. Sunday we woke up to a little more than an inch of snow and big flakes still coming down. We had planned to walk the Tacoma waterfront and did so in the pouring rain. There was no one else out walking but Selena enjoyed trying to hold the umbrella and walk.

Joe finished up teh trailer last night and my car is now able to be parked in the warm garage. One project down but I'm sure when the back bumper arrives in a few weeks my car will be kicked out again.

Have a great week!

No comments: