
Well I hit the 20 week mark last Saturday, technically since I'll be having a c-section sometime in late July I'm more than 1/2 way there. This pregnancy is flying by where the last one seemed to drag on forever. I think it's because I have Selena already so the anticipation of all the unknowns and excitement are still there but she is a nice little distraction.
We went over the Smith's on Saturday to visit baby Kendall, she is only 6lbs, super tiny! So cute and slept the whole time. If you don't remember we met the Smith's at birthing class June 2006 when we were both pregnant for the first time. It's fun to see them turn into a family of four. Shannon and I have the same OBGYN and I had my check-up last Tuesday at 11:30 and she had one at noon. Pretty funny.
Selena seemed to have picked up the word sh** and even put the word holy in front of it. Now I know she got sh** from Joe since he said it in front of her by mistake twice in one day but no clue on the holy part. Carrying on a conversation with her is just so much fun, like any two year old she is a chatter box!
Yesterday we went snowshoeing in some great powder, Selena has been mastering using her snowshoes but had more fun practicing falling down.
Enough about Selena, Joe finally finished the trailer... I think? I thought he had it done last week but I was corrected when my car again got kicked out of the nice warm garage to "finish" the trailer. Not sure if it's done, I don't think it will ever be done since Joe likes to tinker around and be a man in his garage.
We find out boy/girl on Friday, fingers crossed as long as everything works out. We pulled out the HUGE bin of girl clothes 0-6 months and the also HUGE bin boy clothes 0-6 month out of storage along with my maternity clothes. So now when we know I can go through. I'm just glad Selena wore 1/2 and 1/2 boy and girl clothing so we won't need to buy anything. I also pulled out the HUGE bin of cloth diapers, I'm excited to start using them again, I loved using them on Selena. In fact I'm thinking about using some of the large ones on her, she has slacked off on the potty training and started going in her pull-ups even the "get cold when wet" kind. Now I know cloth diapers don't feel good wet sooooo, she may get a surprise fast track to potty training course this week.
So vote on the right hand side for boy or girl, Selena's vote is boy, my niece Emmalee's vote is girl. I'll post an update on Saturday or Sunday after all the family know.
1 comment:
really is flying by!! I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! For me this last 4 are crawling by...i think it must be the waiting/anticipation/anxiety!
Good luck on your U/S this week.
Post a Comment