



Here are Joe's latest projects, his trailer which has now kicked my car out of the nice warm garage. And here is Carlton helping (or doing the work)during our remodel.


Selena came down with a 24-hour flu bug Saturday night, conveniently while Joe was in Seattle watching the fights. I kept trying to leave the house to get pedialite but every time I thought about it she would throw up. There is something nice about her being older with the flu though. She told me every time she was going to throw up and would go into the bathroom to throw up over the toilet. It made clean-up a lot easier especially since I gaged the whole time and thought I was going to join her. I'm just not good with the dirty diapers and throw up.
I have been looking forward to daylight savings for months now, I like having daylight to get home from work and then a few hours after. Well the only clock in the house that was not set ahead was my alarm clock. So when I went to bed last night I set it for 4:30am like always, but it was really 5:30am. Now I usually leave the house about that time so I got ready in a record 15min. My car was also on empty so while I was getting ready Joe got my gas so I could just leave. He also packed my lunch and got breakfast ready. Seriously I don't know what I would have done without him. Probably had a melt down and called work to say Selena was sick and skipped this whole day.
Selena's new favorite thing to do is carry her cars around in her backpack when we go somewhere. I used to let her take one car with her if she wanted but that became two and three and then she was just dropping them everywhere and last week I pulled a dump truck out of my purse. So now we just pack them up in her cute little backpack from auntie Diane and uncle Mike.
ne
No comments:
Post a Comment