Tuesday, March 10, 2009

18 weeks + a few days

This pregnancy is flying by so far I guess that can be a good or bad thing. On the positive note I can get my body back sooner. I remember not really enjoying but not minding being pregnant the first time. This time I think my belly and butt are in a race to see who can get bigger and I'm not enjoying that.
We are looking forward to finding out boy or girl on 3/27. I have no guesses. Last time I thought we were having a boy but instead Selena turned out to be a tomboy so I guess I was half right.
Clothing is a bit tighter now, I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants but with the bella band and my zipper not zipped. The baby has been moving quite a bit and I have been really hungry and tired. Guess I just don't have that 2nd trimester energy this time.
I am liking not traveling and instead spending Tue-Thurs at local properties around WA.
Here is the belly from last night, it could use a tan but I think I'll have to wait a few months for that since it snowed last night.




The one from the front looks HUGE. How many more months do I have anyway?... the camera adds 10lbs right?

2 comments:

Erin said...

you have the cutest little baby bump!

Libby said...

love the belly pics jess...sounds like things are going well for you besides the growing part. :) but, I guess that is what we are suppose to be doing...growing! i hope you got some of that sunshine I sent your way! :)