Friday, November 21, 2008

Dance Party Thursday

I don't know what to do with myself in the evenings. My sister stayed with me all week and each night I came home to a happy toddler, dinner on the table, clean house and laundry done. Wow, I wish every day was that nice, thanks Ariel!

SO last night since the house was spotless and there were not chores to do we dumped out all the toys in the toy box and had a dance party. The cousins needed to get the wiggles out before bed so we turned on a little Chipmunk dance music and went wild. While Emma does the twirl in circles thing, Selena does the lean to the left like a big shot gangster bounce. So I was able to get their dance styles on video to the song "shake your groove thing." I thought it was appropriate and since "Baby got back" was not on the cable music channel it was the next best thing.

A few funny things I heard Emma say to her mommy:
"You are NOT being kind!"
"I just want more meat."
"It's obvious to me mommy."
"I'm going to work at Starbucks and be an astronaut."
This kid talks like she is 5, it is amazing! "How was your day auntie Jessica?" "Did you go to work?"

1 comment:

Libby said...

Too funny! I love the dance party video!