Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Short Timers

Sheesh, I haven't written in a week because I've been sick and I get hate emails. Okay, the week before Christmas. I have major short timers at work and at home. Meaning I don't want to be at work and when I am at work I'm thinking about not being at work and daydreaming the hours away. I remember getting this last Christmas but I couldn't take time off because I just came off maturnity. This year I'm taking all next week off and don't come back until the 2nd. We are so ready for the vacation tour around OR. First to my mom's in Salem and then to Joe's folks in Medford. We'll wrap up the trip in the middle of nowhere Camp Sherman just outside of Sister's OR before heading back to the dredded Seattle traffic and weather.
We have been getting your Christmas cards all week, thank you. Libby and Brian we got yours first, I'm not suprised, always on top of it Lib. It's a nightly ritual for Selena to say "dy dy" to the tree, it means night night but she is still all about words starting with "d". Here cold is clearing up, she had the eye drops and ear drops twice a day for five days and that was quite a chore. Joe and I had to sit on her to keep her from sqirming. And after each drop she would say in a loud tone "dall done?" Just one more honey, we promis...
Anyway, we are looking forward to seeing most of you very soon!

1 comment:

Libby said...

ours might have been first, but yours was by far the cutest! you always take such great family pictures and who can resist pics of miss selena! travel safe and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season in Oregon!

love, libby