Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to the new site...




After spening almost 2 years on babysites.com it's time to move on. Selena is no longer a baby and we are just running out of room posting all the pictures. We are still going to keep the site running since there are pictures from birth through her first year. But this will be the new site to find out the latest and greatest about the Alonzo Family. So for any of you who still want to see ity bity Selena go to http://www.babysites.com/sites/alonzobaby/?seq=1 This is the spot to see the "big girl" Selena, the toddler and catch up on Joe and I because we love talking about ourselves! -Jessica


1 comment:

Libby said...

Love the new blog!!! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted a blog...I love reading about what people are up to. Looking forward to following the Alonzo family in there blog journey! love, Libby