I have often wondered how long I could use that excuse. I still remember hitting the gym when Selena was four months old and thinking "I still got baby weight but it's allowed." Now that Selena is 13 months I'm not so sure if I can make myself feel better by saying that anymore. You hear celebrities in the news saying "the weight just kind of came off." So the first 20lbs kind of fell off but I am left with the last 10lbs that hid under my over sized shirts and baggy pants. I can't seem to get rid of the tummy or inner thighs and well butt to but who's counting right? I used to think I looked pretty damn good for just having a baby but now the baby is a toddler and I am doing what Evey celebrity mom does "just running after my child" well guess what? SO AM I! I have not lost anything else but it could be because I don't starve myself or try out every fad diet until I'm 105lbs carrying my 2 month old with twig arms. So when does one stop using the excuse "I just had a baby"? Not sure if there is an answer but for me I'm just trying to not gain anymore and I'll just carry around a picture of Selena at two months old and say "I just had a baby."
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
It's just baby weight!
I have often wondered how long I could use that excuse. I still remember hitting the gym when Selena was four months old and thinking "I still got baby weight but it's allowed." Now that Selena is 13 months I'm not so sure if I can make myself feel better by saying that anymore. You hear celebrities in the news saying "the weight just kind of came off." So the first 20lbs kind of fell off but I am left with the last 10lbs that hid under my over sized shirts and baggy pants. I can't seem to get rid of the tummy or inner thighs and well butt to but who's counting right? I used to think I looked pretty damn good for just having a baby but now the baby is a toddler and I am doing what Evey celebrity mom does "just running after my child" well guess what? SO AM I! I have not lost anything else but it could be because I don't starve myself or try out every fad diet until I'm 105lbs carrying my 2 month old with twig arms. So when does one stop using the excuse "I just had a baby"? Not sure if there is an answer but for me I'm just trying to not gain anymore and I'll just carry around a picture of Selena at two months old and say "I just had a baby."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment