
To continue our hospital packed week, looks like Selena will be getting tubes in her ears in the next few months. With nine documented ear infections and about three that we just let go, we are going to need to get some help. Selena has my ears and I had tubes a few to many times so I'm passing the torch I guess. Although I don't think I had tubes until I was four. She actually has an ear infection now but we are going to let it run it's course without meds because most of her short life she has been on meds. Plus she is happy and sleeping fine, she, like me, has learned to deal with the ear infections as part of life. Now we are just waiting on the call as far as scheduling. We'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
Ear infections are no fun...glad she's sleeping through them, and learning to deal!
Post a Comment