So because my training programs and marketing have been so successful in property management the owner of my company has asked me to do a training on customer service for the staff at the bank he owns. He said they are pretty "stiff" and not to friendly. Well the meeting is tomorrow at 7am and I am excited but a little nervous about it. I went over to the bank today to hook up my computer and make sure everything is ready and he said they were not too friendly he was right! The front desk gal was sweet but the other people I said hello to just ignored me. Hummm, this is going to be a tough crowd. I asked the owner how many people would be at the meeting and one of the people is his partner who works here and he scares the crap out of me. When I see him I usually head the other direction. Well, not that bad. But I do stutter a lot when I see him. There are four other guys and then the president of Amazon. Seriously! Yikes, if I wasn't already a little nervous now I really am. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I get more than the 5 hours of sleep I got last night. The time change had been hard for some reason.
In other happenings, I finally got photos taken of the girls together. And Selena wanted to wear a skirt and gasp! pink!




So I will be sending some out to the grandparents soon.
3 comments:
Averee has that same purple skirt! They are so cute!! Oh and good luck tomorrow!
good luck tomorrow!
I've seen the owner of Amazon on the Daily Show and he seemed really nice and down to Earth, maybe he will help ease the tension...
what cute pics of your pretty little ladies! :)
Post a Comment