Monday, March 8, 2010

The Mud post 1 of 2

Because there are so many pictures from Mudfest and I actually have to do some work today I'm just going to post a few, well a lot. But there are tons more from the weekend.

"Why is the Samuride following us daddy"

Getting some much needed coffee!



Now the hour long wait begins.




Getting dressed up and ready for mud! Kelly, Steve and Diggler (The Red Necks)



This is what I drove... I wish!

The Alonzo's (The city slickers)



Let the fun begin!












More fooling around...










Joe and Kelly





That's it for now, I have lots more to post and some video.

2 comments:

Jamee said...

looking at those made me miss it so much! Love that you took the girls. This going to be a must next year for the Kingsbury family. :)

Tiffany MacDonald said...

Thanks so much for stoping in and letting us meet little Miss. She is so darn cute! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I hope you guys have a great week. It was so nice to see you all!