
Hi! My name is Tally. Some call me Tally Bubbles, you want to see why?

I know, it takes real talent to blow bubbles, heres some more for fun...

Alright, I'll try to restrain myself for one minute while I tell you about my weekend. It started off playing with Selena on Saturday morning.

Yeah, that's my sister, she is trying to hide behind me but you see her right?

She thinks she is so sneaky. Mom told her to give me a kiss so she could take a picture but she was really licking my head. I can't wait to pay her back when I get bigger.

And not to mention laughing at me with blocks on my head, even mom was laughing. I can't catch a break.
So then we got dressed and Selena put on a silly costume, who's laughing now!?

Okay, I'll let Selena take over...
Hi!!!!!!!!! It's Selena!!! I went to Disney on Ice. I saw princesses...

And befor the show even started my mom kept taking pictures, there was nothing to see yet!

Then... I saw MICKEY MOUNSE, MATER AND LIGHTNING MCQUEEN! Look...





WHHOOOOOOOOOO! Little Mermiad!




The Lion King scared me a bit...


But then I got to see Tinker Bell and the other faries, that was fun!


What a fun day! After that daddy was feeling very girley so we went home, ate pizza, had friends over and watched UFC 105. Very manly.
Okay Tally you take over, I am tired just thinking about the weekend.

Thanks sis, so Sunday we went to my daycare and Selena's school. It's part of a church and they were having a Thanksgiving feast for all the school mom and dads. Selena played with Preston and I passed out in my favorite swing. After lots of good food for mom, dad and Selena we met up with the Smiths for a charity event at the Auburn Mall called A Magical Night of Giving.

It was pretty boring for me so I just ate me fist, but I did see Santa. I passed out while mom, dad and the Smiths spent money and Selena and Avery played.

So that was about it, we sure packed it in.
1 comment:
I love love your blog. Thank you so much for writing about everything! It's so fun to read. :)
Post a Comment