Gone are the days listening to Howard Stern in my car now I listen to Disney. Selena has been on a Hannah Montana kick, I'm sure everyone knows who she is or maybe not because not to long ago I had no idea who that chick was. Now I'm encouraging my 3 year old to sing along to Party in the USA while throwing my hands in the air. If those darn songs weren't so catchy..
When it started pouring down rain and hail on Saturday afternoon all I had to do was put on the Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds concert and Selena and I had an instant dance party. Oh yeah, even Tally was bopping her head and shaking her diaper wearing hips to the beat.
If that weren't enough, I have another Disney gals song stuck in my head permanently for two weeks. Someone named Selena Gomez the song in question Falling Down. I hate that I know this. Selena does get a kick out of the fact that she shares a name with a singer.
To top off my Disney obsession we are going to Disney on Ice this weekend since it has characters from the movie Cars in it.
I though I got my Disney fix when I worked at Disney World in 1998 but I guess that was just a warm up, that and having kids makes you regress.
1 comment:
My kids know exactly who she is and believe me your not the only one having dance parties in your living room to Party in the USA. lol...
Post a Comment