




Selena has been really into taking pictures, we have been letting her use our camera's to take pictures of her sister. She even carries around her fake cell phone and uses it to "take" pictures and "send" to her friends.
Well the MacDonalds gave her a gift card to Toys R Us for her birthday so when we asked her what she wanted she said a camera. We were able to find a Disney Cars camera that is digital and can hold up to 40 photos before you download them to the computer. I thought I would share some of her beautiful photography. She loves taking pictures of the Sammy and sometimes herself.
She has had a great time with the camera since we got it yesterday and has her own folder of pics on the computer. She was really exctied that I was going to post these online for everyone to see.
1 comment:
Nice!
I was thinking Oliver needed one for his birthday. He loves to play with our camera too...
Post a Comment