
Day of birth, on the way to the hospital!




It's been quite the week with Selena's 3rd b-day and Joe's 30th. Along with doctors visits and getting the stir crazy Selena out to play it's been a fast week.
Tally sleeps all day and it up every hour to eat at night. I mean I know this kid is an Alonzo but geeze she can eat! I think she will be out of premie clothing soon. We had a great last week and managed to take two walks to get me moving. We went to Green Lake in Seattle and I only made it 1/4 of the way around the lake but I'm not pushing it just yet.
Selena has been a great older sister and has changed about three diapers(with very little help) She has gone from playing with all trucks to pulling out two of her dolls and taking care of them. She is totally potty trained, well except at night,so one out of diapers and she wears cloth pull-ups at night. Tally is still to small to wear the small cloth diapers so hopefully in the next few weeks we can start using those.
We are looking forward to seeing lots of firends and family next weekend for the party. Joe's sister, Diane who lives in MT called and said her and her husband are going to make it so Joe is VERY excited. Selena loves her auntie Di and Uncle "Mite" so she can't wait also.
Selena is having about five friends from school come also and she has not seen them for a few weeks so that will be fun for her. At least one of her teachers is coming also.
Our internet is still giving us problems, technology!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to everybody!! Can't wait to see all of you next weekend!!
Take is easy girly...you just had major surgery! Selena will be giving you all the exercise you need!!
xoxo
Post a Comment