




We are enjoying the nice weather this week and Selena has two birthday parties to go to this weekend and soccer camp so should be busy!




Tally is also growing so fast and filling out, she continues to be a great baby all day and has a mini fussy time about 6pm but other than that she is a dream. I went grocery shopping last week with both gals and they were great. I have been out walking to the park with Selena and to the children's museum and farmers market. I'm loving being off work especially when the weather is so nice!
1 comment:
looks like you had a great party...sorry we missed it. evie and i were hoping to come visit you and girls this week, but i came down with a fever of 100 last night, i think i caught a flu bug. :( maybe next week...i want to make sure i can see miss tally befor she out grows her tinyness! hope to see you and the girls soon!
ps-the pictures of selena and tally are so sweet...what pretty girls you have!
Post a Comment