As most of you know President Obama is in town to make a lot of money for his campaign. I am totally not a fan so I did not attend the $5,000-$35,600 a plate at last nights fundraiser. Besides causing traffic issues last night, not for me luckily, there were lots of roads closed in Bellevue this morning. I needed to find a new way to work since two blocks in every direction of the hotel were closed off.
Here is a picture of the hotel from my office window. Besides a ton of police activity and armored cars, there are 11 city buses parked to block and spying eyes. There are men on the roof surveying the area and news crews set up just below my building.
I guess movement of the motorcade is to take place at 9am so I'm sure all 35 police motorcycles will be on the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment