
I have this post each time we have decided on a name and with only 6 weeks left this is about the time with the other two pregnancies I have posted the name game. I'll post a gender poll closer to the date but for now here is a little fun for you.
The only rules are:
-You can guess as many names as you like but we will not confirm if you are right or wrong.
-No, we won't tell you which letter is for which gender.
So for now we have a boy and a girl name picked out. It was hard for us to agree on both and actually Joe picked out both. (Joe came up with Selena and I came up with Natalia.)
We have not nailed down middle names yet but have a few that we cannot agree on at all. Joe would say I'm stubborn but I think it's him. He must know everyone in the world because when I say a name he knows someone with that name or someones friend has that name or that is a name of a movie character form a 1984 movie, yadda, yadda, yadda...
So I will only give the first letter of each but not the gender that goes with either.
W
G
That is all you get. As of now those are the names we like BUT we still have 6 weeks so if something comes up or someone names their baby one of those names since we have so many friends having kids, then I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment