Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catch up

I have been off the blogging world for a while but hope to be back soon with lots of fun posts and pictures.
I have been busy at work and home so there has not been enough hours in the day.

A quick update:
Natalia is walking... er running all around the house. She seemed to pick it up two weeks ago and now she is running everywhere with a book in one hand and a toy in the other. Selena has been keeping her toys up a little higher now.
Speaking of Selena, she has been growing and now totally out of size 3 clothing. It seems like one day they fit her and the next week the pants were above her ankel. Time to hit Goodwill for some new...gently used... clothing and that is just what we did over the weeked. For about $50 we picked up five pairs of pants, 4 coats, 3 t-shirts, 3 long sleved shirts, 2 track suits and a pair of shoes. I love Goodwill!

The VP at my company is pretty sick and will be off for four weeks so the Director of Operations and I will be splitting her job duties. You know, with all the extra time we have...

Joe is Joe, working in the garage every spare moment :)

1 comment:

Jamee said...

Love Love Goodwill!!